Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Parks, Temples, and Hotels, oh my!

Whats up Crackers/interested readers? Two days ago I went to Tennoji (天王寺) and it occurred to me that the scenery in Japan is quite interesting. And by interesting, I mean a little weird.

Japan has some of the most beautiful parks, temples, and scenery I have ever seen. However, the scenery is not really hidden, but placed amidst busy, bustling, cities. Tennoji park is right inside osaka, buildings and convenience stores are about 10 steps away. The most gorgeous area in the park actually has a love hotel in plain sight. Interesting...

Maybe I should let some pictures do the talking.


See what I mean?? Japan just doesn't have a lot of space - but they do have some fantastic public parks. Seriously, Japan has many amazing, clean, beautiful public parks. Just don't expect any buffer zone between city and park - Japan just doesn't have the room

I will talk more about this later... Chotto matte kids

No comments: