Saturday, March 15, 2008

セクシースーツ


Hey hey,
I (and an older friend of mine...sorry Zach) bought suits this past Monday, and I feel its necessary to share the experience. And don't worry, the next post will likely be about Hostess Clubs or Soap Land or other debaucheries.

First of all, a good buddy of mine bought a suit from this very same location about a month ago. So when we walked in, we were greeted and helped by the same employee that helped us last time. For the next 3 hours he would run (in the literal and figurative sense) to get anything we needed and to measure 2 gaijin for custom suits.

Picking out the suit was great, and every detail was decided individually. From the length of the jacket, to the lining of the jacket and pants, right down to the color of thread. But this isn't what amazed me. Having a charismatic salesman attend to your needs for 3 hours while other employees serve you tea was what amazed me. And again, this is Japan, where they don't believe in tips or commission- and we still received the best service ever.

Long story short, I bought a sexy custom suit, and we are taking our new Japanese friend out drinking after we pick the suits up.


P.S. I don't know if you've heard, but brown shoes go with anything.

1 comment:

Zach said...

You bastard, I'm only a year older than you. Love you!