Monday, April 7, 2008

You + Japan x fashion = Sexy .....its science

Let me just fill you in on a little thing called "sexiness." If you want it, come to Japan, and in no time at all, you can be sexy. Step 1, come to Japan. Step 2, buy Japanese clothing. Step 3, eat Japanese food. Step 4, look at how sexy you are.

Seriously though, coming to Japan is the best thing I have ever done. I am exercising everyday because of my bike and walking everywhere. The food is WAY better, so I'm eating healthier. Japanese people are smaller and more fit, so I can actually find clothing in my size. You also don't need an excuse to dress up, everyone dresses up every day. And lets not forget the women...

Japan is where you go when you want to look good. You want to look good, don't you?

Here- start booking your ticket: http://travelocity.com/

No comments: