Monday, December 23, 2013

Hooray Beer

I found another 'beer like beverage' worth drinking the other day - Sapporo's Mugi to hoppu.  Kudos Sapporo. I've always been happy with everything you do despite your complete disregard for my liver's well being.

It's happoshu but has a good, lager taste.  Made with Mugi (wheat) and hops.  Not just 'flavored' with hops like those other guys.  

Thus far I've been disappointed with Orion's fake beers.  Perhaps I just need to go straight to the source at The Orion Beer Factory in Nago.  Its about a 1.5 hour drive from where I'm at, 2 hours north of the Capital, Naha.  Who puts a beer factory that far and not along any public transportation?  And I heard drivers don't get the two free beers at the end...stay tuned while I try to find someone to drive me up to Nago...

No comments: