Thursday, July 3, 2008

Japanese Snacks....no, not スナック



Hey hey,

Yes, I will talk a bit more about food. Maybe this will be the last one for a while. (oh, by the way, a snack bar in Japan is a place where men pay large amounts of money to talk to pretty and older women. Just a note)

Anyways, I've seen some very different, and very delicious snacks in Japan these past few months. There are so many unique and interesting things to try. One of my (and all my friends' ) favorites is the one on the left. Have you ever heard of mayonaise and ketchup flavored chips?? You have now! Those are also good.

Apple kitkats, taco doritos, custard ritz...these are just a few of the most delicious things ever that are nowhere to be found in America. However, many foods in Japan are seasonal, so next month I might not be able to find those things in Japan either.
Don't be concerned or confused about odd snack names in Japan. Just try them, they're umai, I promise.

No comments: