Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dessert, the Japanese way...

Hey all,

To keep up with the food theme, I want to tell you about a little parfait shop in Kyoto. Actually, there is nothing little about this store except for the waists on the women who walk in. This particular store (I can't remember the name, sorry) sells an 一万円 parfait, thats a hundred dollar parfait. Yeah...take a look for yourselves.

You need to give the store 3 days notice before purchasing this parfait. There must be 20 entire fruits in it, so I guess thats to be expected. You also need to make a 20-30 dollar (2000 - 3000 yen) down payment. A down payment on a parfait....thats a new one.


Japan has now truly perfected the parfait.

Don't feel like paying a hundred dollars for icecream or waiting 3 days?? Thats cool, just go to the arcade and win ice cream from the claw game....kudos Japan.


P.S. If anyone sees my parents, tell them to send me a hundred dollars.

No comments: