Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Break me off a piece of that soy sauce bar!


This is a follow up to a post I've already made. I've already mentioned some of the fantastic flavors that Japan has to offer such as ketchup and mayonnaise Pringles, but I seemed to have left some amazing flavors out.
Here is a review of some of the odd Kit Kat flavors Japan sells. I've only had the privilege of trying about half of these. Royal milk tea was quite good, but you have to be a fan of milk tea already. The green tea was very good too but I'm not sure why. The bitterness of the green tea plus the sweetness of the chocolate just went really well. I'm a little disappointed they didn't review the 'apple' flavor, cause I'm sure the comments would have read something like
"better than chrystal meth!", or something along those lines. I didn't know what true happiness was until I found apple Kit Kats.

My lady friend claims that the Soy Sauce flavor is pretty decent, just a bit salty. Apparently salty flavors are popular in Japan lately. I hope Japan isn't growing out of the corn mayonnaise phase!!! I haven't tried it yet, but I would recommend dipping the corn flavored Kit Kat in mayonnaise....I can't see how that could be bad.

No comments: