Wednesday, March 3, 2010

hafu

Believe it or not, Japan has an ugly side, and I mean ugly in the literal sense. Hafu (half Japanese, half something else, usually white) receive a lot of undeserved attention and stardom in Japan. Look at these links to judge for yourself, but the majority of hafu are gross (the ones that are famous anyways, I personally know some hafu that are real lookers) in my opinion. Go ahead, click some of the links.
Anna Ohura
Kimura Kaela
Becky

...Gross, right?? I think that horse faced Becky tart is probably the worst of them. Becky, if you are reading this I think you're a 6 at best and how you became famous is beyond me... ( ´∀`)

Most of them enjoy celebrity status because they are too untalented or unattractive to be a celebrity anywhere else or they are parents of other Japanese celebrities. This started as an informative post and ended up pretty hateful...my bad.

Not ALL celebrity hafu are gross, but it would be safe to say the majority are. And I hear the word 'hafu' kind of has a negative connotation to it, so use it sparingly.

No comments: