Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Osusume


Its hard to believe I arrived in the greatest country in the world more than a year ago. I'll definitely be going back, and I'm already planning all the things I'm gonna do. For those of you out there who will also be going to Japan in the near future, here are some things I recommend you do.

For the tourist-
Go to Kansai! Kobe has a great port you need to check out. Kiyomizu temple and the surrounding area is amazing, especially in Spring and Fall. Hit up the busy parts of Kyoto as well - good shopping and of course ladies. Tokyo can be fun but don't stay there too long, thats all I'm saying.

For the men - Hit up Karaoke and don't be shy about inviting random people you just met on the street (I've heard many a success story). Japanese clubs can be sweet if they aren't gaijin playgrounds, the clubs seem to have a friendlier atmosphere and your dancing will look awesome compared to the typical Japanese, WORD. Dotonbori in Osaka is quite ballin' at night. Tons of people, lecherous ones at that. I've been told the greatest love hotel EVER is there, Water Hotel. I'll try and put a link to that if I haven't already.

These are just suggestions. But you can be sure I'll be doing these with Chu-hai in hand.

No comments: