Friday, October 3, 2008

Work

Work sucks, everyone knows that, unless you are the great Cromartie Taro. But if its going to suck, you might as well work in an awesome location. I think, for me, that location is Japan.

No, I'm not talking about becoming a 'salaryman', cause thats insane. Waking up at 5am to get on a packed train (packed enough to require people with paddles and whistles to push and cram people in) then work for 14 hours, only 8 of which are paid, and then doing that over and over 6 days a week sound fun to you?? Didn't think so.

There are quite a few international companies with locations in Japan (and if you know of any good companies, let me know!) so there are many options for working in Japan. When I say Japan, I usually mean Tokyo. Unfortunately, if you do want to work for a Japanese company, you should know about 10 bazillion Kanji first.

As for the picture, this is a pretty common site, and a humorous one.

No comments: